Skip to content

Website Feedback

The goal of our new website is to provide you with the information you want to see. Feel free to suggest, vote or comment on ideas to help make our website more complete. We will be interested to review your responses.

3 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add an item on the home page like " Receive notices of Township activities that affect me"

Everyone complains about not getting information in a timely manner. Although perfect communication is a bit like chasing the holy grail, I think that the above link would be useful. Clicking on the link would take the user to Twiitter, Facebook, subscribing to an e-mail..et cetera. I know that Twitter, Facebook and Pininterest are at the bottom of the page, but they are (a) too hidden and (b) not necessarily something that everyone wants to sign up for. Not everyone even knows how to use facebook or twitter.
    A separate, prominent link would communicate that you're offering communication options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show the Crowe Valley Conservation Authority as having Municipal representation

CVCA has a municipal representative, and pays an annual levy to the Authority. It should be shown as an organization that has Council representation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?